Here's how to use our templates to setup your perfect button, magnet, bottle opener or mirror:
1. Download the template by right-clicking on the file link and selecting save as
2. Insert your artwork directly onto the artwork layer of the template file
3. Keep all important text and imagery within the blue dotted line to ensure that it is visible on the front
4. Save as a .psd or .ai file for best results, but .jpg and .pdf will work, too!
Keep in Mind
Keep these tips in mind for submitting your best artwork:
- Make sure your artwork is high resolution (300dpi) and at least the size of the product you're ordering. Smaller, low resolution art can be fuzzy and pixellated.
- Don't forget to outline your type. If text isn't outlined, we might not have the same fonts! Check out our step-by-step instructions on outlining type if you need help.
- When saving photoshop files, please do not flatten the layers. We'll want to turn those guides off before printing!
- Keep the white buffer, as long as your artwork goes right up to the white line it will bleed fully off the edge.
- Check out our tutorials, tips and tricks for how to make the best buttons & more.